In order to add Amazon as a channel, follow these steps:
Log in to your Browntape account
Click on ‘Channels’
Scroll to the bottom of the page where all
compatible channel icons are listed
You will notice three buttons to add Amazon UK,
Amazon US and Amazon India channels
Be sure to click on ‘Add this’ under an icon
applicable to you (India, US or UK).
Once you click the button a
form will load, which will look like this:
The information required in this form will be available on Amazon Marketplace Web Service or Amazon MWS site. Here are the instructions to get it.
- Visit the Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS).
- For India: https://developer.amazonservices.in/index.html
- For USA: https://developer.amazonservices.com/index.html
- For UK: https://developer.amazonservices.co.uk/index.html
- Click on ‘Sign Up for MWS’ on the Amazon MWS page
- Login with your Amazon seller account ID and password
- Select 'I want to give a developer access to my Amazon seller account with MWS.' option
- Mention Browntape as Developer’s Name and use our Developer Account Number (Amazon India & Amazon UK): 8271-3144-0476 and Developer Account Number (Amazon USA):
7627-2320-3926then click ‘Next’
- On the next page tick all check boxes and click 'Next'
- The next page will display your generated ‘Seller ID’ , ‘Marketplace
ID’ and 'Marketplace MWS Auth Token'
Copy this ‘Seller ID’ , ‘Marketplace ID’ and and 'Marketplace MWS Auth Token' paste it in the Browntape form you saw in step 6.
- Click ‘Add channel’ and your Amazon channel is ready to use.
Please Note: The 'Merchant ID' and 'Marketplace ID' may also be available to you from other sources like the Amazon call center or your seller central panel. But, it is important that you go through the steps highlighted above. This way, you are giving Browntape the permission to use your Amazon Seller account through the API.
Still facing a challenge? Call our tech support on +91-95953 23155.
Enabling Amazon FBA on Browntape
Adding Flipkart as a Channel
Adding Snapdeal as a Channel
Adding Paytm as a Channel