To add Magento as a channel in Browntape, follow these steps:
In order to import your data from Magento into
Browntape you will need a Magento API key. To find that, follow these steps:
- Login to your Magento admin panel
- Create a Role by following these steps:
- From the Magento Dashboard go to System > Web Services > Roles:
- Click Add New Role
- Under Role Information, click Role name and type in "Everything" and Click Save Role.
- Under Role Information, click Role Resources
- From the dropdown list near Resource Access, select "All" and then Click Save Role
Once you have created a role, you have to Create a User with the following steps:
- Click System in the top menu and go to Web Services > Users:
- Click Add New User
- Pick a Username and API Key of your choice. Please note these down since you will need this information to add a Magento channel to Browntape.
- Once you have filled out all the fields, Click Save User
- The last step is to add User to the Role you created on Magento:
- Under User Information click User Role
- Select the Role you created in the first step
- Click Save User
Once you have completed these steps, Log in to your Browntape account
- Click on ‘Channels’
- From the list of compatible channels, click on ‘Add this’ under the Magento icon
- In the form that pops out, enter your Magento store's Email id and your Magento store's URL.
- Enter the Username and API Key you set in the previous steps.
- Click on the Add Channel button
You’re done! Now your orders from your Magento site will start flowing into Browntape automatically.
Magento Custom Status Mapping On Browntape
Adding Flipkart as a Channel
- Adding Amazon as a Channel
Adding Shopify as a Channel