There are various reasons why a channel get deactivated in Browntape:
- When incorrect data keeps coming in from the marketplace because they have changed something in their system without informing us.
- You are trying to upload/import data manually which is not formatted properly.
- Your account has been suspended/deactivated from the marketplace. In that case contact the respective marketplace and take the steps suggested by the marketplace to make your channel active again.
To make such a channel active again on Browntape, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Browntape account
- Click on ‘Channels’. You will see a list of all
- Click on ‘Activate’ in the options seen below a channel (as show in the image below)