In order to add WooCommerce as a channel in Browntape, please follow the below mentioned steps:
1)Log in to your Browntape account
2)Click on ‘Channels’
3)Scroll to the bottom of the page where all compatible channel icons are listed
4)Click on Add This under the WooCommerce icon.
5)Once you click the button a form will load, which will look like this:
6) Enter your Store Email ID
7) To get you Store URL, Wocommerce Api Consumer Key and Consumer Secret, log into your WooCommerce store
8) Copy paste the URL from your WooCommerce store to Your Store URL
9) hover your cursor over Users and click on Your Profile
10) Once the page is redirected to Profiles, Scroll to the bottom on the page and Select the check box next to Generate API Key and click on Update Profile.
11) Once the page reloads Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the generated Consumer Key and Consumer Secret.
13) Change the Permission to Read/Write by clicking on the drop down next to permission and click on Update Profile as shown in the below picture.
14) Copy the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret and paste it in the Browntape form you saw in step 5.
15) Click ‘Add channel’ and your WooCommerce channel is ready to use.