In order to add WooCommerce 3.x as a channel in Browntape, please follow the below mentioned steps:
1)Log in to your Browntape account
2)Click on ‘Channels’
3)Scroll to the bottom of the page where all compatible channel icons are listed
4)Click on Add This under the WooCommerce icon.
5)Once you click the button a form will load, which will look like this:
6) Enter your Store Email ID
7) To get you Store URL, Wocommerce Api Consumer Key and Consumer Secret, log into your WooCommerce store
8) Copy paste the URL from your WooCommerce store to Your Store URL
9) Hover your cursor over Woocommerce and click on Settings
10) Once the page is redirected to Settings, Under General Options, Select the check box next to Enable the Rest API and click on Save Changes.
11) On the same page, click on Keys/Apps and then click on Add Key.
12) Fill in the Description as BT. Then change the Permission to Read/Write by clicking on the drop down next to permission and click on Generate API Key as shown in the below picture.
13) The Consumer Key and Consumer Secret will be generated and will appear as shown in the below picture.
14) Copy the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret and paste it in the Browntape form you saw in step 5.
15) Click ‘Add channel’ and your WooCommerce channel is ready to use.