How to customize my notifier
Modified on: Fri, 3 Sep, 2021 at 6:54 PM
To customize a notifier follow the steps below
- Log in to your Browntape account
- Click on ‘Notifiers’
- Click on ‘Templates’
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you can view all listed channels
- In the extreme right you will find a link ‘Customize’ Click on it.
- Now you can select and insert ‘Auto-fill Fields’ that you would like to add in the emailer. Once you have defined the fields that must be mentioned in the email they will automatically detect the details from the order.
- The text can be manually added and edited as and when needed. The formatting options are similar to the ones commonly found.
- After you are done customising you can send yourself a test mail by clicking on ‘Send Test Email’
- If you are happy with your notifier click on ‘Save changes’ and you are done.
- The process for customising notifiers is the same for all the four types of notifiers seen on Browntape.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.