Browntape is back with some updates which will make your day to day operations a lot more easier
Find out whats new on Browntape:
- Jabong BackOrders: Browntape now fetches Jabong Backorders into your Browntape account, this will help in real time inventory syncing on other marketplaces.
- UI Changes in Add New Offline Orders Page: We have made some changes in design of Offline orders add page with smart auto selection options. System automatically selects the often used order statuses. This will allow sellers to add the offline orders with ease and faster manner thus reducing time and efforts.
- One to Many SKU mapping: A single SKU in Browntape can be mapped to multiple SKUs on the same marketplace.
- Low stock notifiers: Sellers will now get a low stock warning once the stock of a particular SKU reduces to the set value.
- Color and Size of a SKU is added in the Bulk SKU Upload and Bulk SKU Update, this information will also be shown in the SKU labels generated from Browntape.
- Magento as a marketplace: We have sellers who build there marketplace on Magento platform. We have added a very generic code to support all such marketplaces with Browntape. This way our sellers can use Browntape as a seller panel and give Browntape access to their sellers. We will be doing the dry run with Bizlibazaar and JunctionE.
- Amazon EasyShip Excel download: Sellers can download the EasyShip orders into direct format of Excel which can be uploaded on the Amazon EasyShip panel. This excel format is available in Shipping batches page.
- Fashionara Integration updated: Internally Fashionara has recently changed their panel and added few JSON calls to fetch data. We are now using these calls to fetch the data from fashionara, a little bit more reliable. By this we are now able to fetch historical orders as well.
- Opencart API improvements: Initially Opencart provided data in UTC format and not in the Seller format. Browntape has made changes where the data will be shown in the seller format.
Jabong seller panel has module called as Back Orders,which shows SKU wise confirmed orders. Browntape will now use these back orders to adjust inventory on the panel. So Browntape will not wait to adjust the inventory after PO generation but will automatically adjust it as and when Order flows into Browntape.
To see the back orders on Browntape, Click on the ALL order dropdown and select Backorders.
UI Changes in Add New Offline Orders Page:
Browntape has a new and improves add new order page with Smart Auto Selection which will not only reduce errors but will also save time.
To add a offline order on your Browntape account kindly follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Login in to your Browntape account
2. Click on Add a Order
3.Fill in all the necessary details using Drop downs and click on Submit to create an order.
4. The new orders created can viewed on the Orders tab.
One to Many SKU mapping:
A single SKU in Browntape can now be mapped to multiple SKUs on the same marketplace. This will allow the seller to list a particular product multiple times on a particular marketplace with different SKUs. Once the SKUs have been aliased on Browntape, Browntape will automatically adjust the inventory for the SKUs linked with the product.
Low stock notifiers:
Browntape send a notification when ever a SKU reaches below the Low Stock Warning At mark set while uploading the SKUs in Browntape using Bulk Upload SKU. In case you have not mentioned the Low Stock Warning while uploading the SKUs you can update tit through Bulk Update Products under the Manage Stock Tab
Magento as a marketplace:
We have sellers who build their marketplace on Magento platform. By adding Magento as a Marketplace on Browntape the seller can use Browntape as a seller panel and then give individual seller logins to the sellers selling on their marketplace.
Amazon EasyShip Excel download:
Get in touch with us to know more
email@example.com | +919130034184