Shipping labels carry information about items or products that are packed to ship. Some of the key information that a shipping label will carry is the shipping address, the sender’s address, an AWB or tracking number. A shipment sent between two individuals may not carry this minimal information, however, when a parcel is being sent by an online marketplace or seller it becomes imperative for a seller to add more details that can connect the customer to the seller or marketplace as is applicable.
To print your shipping labels,
- Log in to your Browntape account
- Click on ‘Shipments’
- Click on ‘Batches’
- On hovering over any batch, printing options will appear.
- Click on the drop arrow next to labels and you will view the following types of labels
- Rich Labels; 2 per page (A4 sheet)
- Rich Labels’ 4 per page
- 6 stickers per page
- 8 stickers per page
- 21 stickers per page
- Depending on the size of your package or the information you would like to include, select a type of label.
- To know how to customize your label, click here>>