Adding Voonik as a Channel
Modified on: Fri, 3 Sep, 2021 at 6:30 PM
Follow the below steps to add Voonik as a channel in Browntape:
That's it, you’re done! Now orders from your Voonik store will sync with Browntape automatically.
- Log in to your Browntape account
- Click on ‘Channels’
- From the list of supported channels, under the Voonik icon, click on ‘Add this’
- Enter your Voonik login ID and Password and Click on ‘Add channel' to add the Voonik channel to Browntape
- Login to Voonik Seller Panel and Click on dropdown provided next to Seller Name.
- Click on Integrate Channel Partner to select the Channel Partner.
- Click the radio button provided in front of Browntape and click on Submit
- Once submitted the Seller's Marketplace key for the selected channel partner will reflect, copy this key.
- Go to Voonik channel settings on Browntape and paste the Voonik marketplace key in the Voonik Vendor/Merchant Code
Related Articles :
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.