In order to add Meesho as a channel, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Browntape account
- Click on ‘Channels’
- Select Messho channel from the compatible channels displayed below
- Enter your Messho login ID and password and Click on Test so that Browntape can verify the credentials.
- Click on ‘Add channel' to add the Meesho channel to Browntape.
**Mapping Meesho listing in Browntape.
As the listed SKU code and product id in Meesho are not unique, we are fetching the listings by merging Product sku code and variation under the listing watch page in Browntape, thus clients will have to add the skus in BT accordingly to map the same.
Refer to catalogue file from clients respective Meesho account, you can download the same from
Inventory page --> Stock in---> Download
Refer to Column F (SKU) and Column H (VARIATION) formula used =F3&"~~"&H3
You can add the same as Alias or Master SKU in BT to map the Meesho listings.
After Listing is fetched in Browntape and mapping is done, put the Order and inventory sync on.
Now orders from your Meesho will start flowing into Browntape and Inventory will sync automatically.
Related Articles :
- Adding Channels
- Adding Flipkart as a Channel
- Adding Amazon as a Channel
- Adding Snapdeal as a Channel
- Adding Paytm as a Channel