This will allow you to add one product at a time
- Sign in to your account
- Click on ‘Inventory’
- Click on ‘Add a product’
- Key in product name and select category and sub category of the product. If your product's category is not available in the dropdown, you can also key in a custom product category.
- In case your product has multiple variations, check the box below the product name. In this case, follow these instructions and not the following steps.
- Click on ‘Create product and SKU’. It’ll take you to ‘Dimensions, Cost and Stock’
- One can choose to key in a pre-defined SKU code or continue with the SKU generated by Browntape. Please fill in Stock, cost and dimensions respectively and click on Save Stock & Proceed button.
- One can choose to skip the step entirely. However, ensure that the correct SKU code is entered before you skip the rest of the details
- At this point a product will get linked to listings on various channels only if the product SKUs are same on all channels.
You can also upload multiple products in one go using the Bulk Upload method